Red Paddle Co 12'6" Explorer
Red Paddle Co 12'6" Explorer Sell Points...
+ Fast and stable
+ Fin system means it tracks very straight
+ Best for cruising
The Red Paddle Co Explorer 12'6"
is an amazing destination inflatable SUP
. Designed to be paddled by those who want to know what is around the next bend in the river or beyond the next beach. No need to leave cars at each end of your trip, just jump on a train, bus or taxi to get home. The new carry bag is so comfortable you could even walk home.
It's shape and fin set-up mean that this inflatable SUP
is fast, stable and glides straight and true.
Multiple cargo tie-down sections allow for a large quantity of gear to be carried on the nose and tail. The Red Paddle Co Explorer 12'6"
is also an amazing platform for fishing with loads of space on the deck to stash the catch of the day. Construction...
1. Robust double layer construction for strength, stiffness and consistent rocker shape
2. EVA deck – non slip without abrasion
3. Special ‘Air Block’ membrane eliminates leakage – no loss of air pressure
4. 10 stitch per inch internal structure – no shape distortion
5. Quadruple rail construction
The 150mm thickness makes for high buoyancy and superb stiffness. The Tec Air
spec means the board can take a lot of abuse and will survive many miles of exploring even in the blazing sun or icy waters. Red Paddle Co
's exclusive Blue Marble material gives the board a custom look as every board has a slightly different pattern. This makes each board a one off special just for you. Red Paddle Co 12'6" Explorer Includes...
Premier Backpack FREE RED Paddle Co Ezee Pump
(Worth £29.99) FREE Bravo 3pc SUP Paddle FREE SUP Coiled Leash
(Worth £29.50) FREE Waterproof Phone case
(Worth £9.99) Features...
- 4 layers of material on the edges of the board make it super durable. Check out a video testing the Red Inflatable SUP Durability
- Tec Air
specification for the best possible quality
- Removable US Box fin system plus nose and side runner fins mean this board tracks straight and true. Read more about the Red 12'6 Explorer Fin System
- Cargo holder attachments on front and rear of the board in case you wish to buy the accessory to carry kit
- Redesigned bag
- Heavy duty wheeled travel backpack
* Source: manufacturer survey Nov 2012 Take Me On!!
Thickness: 150mm (5.9")
Volume (l): 370
Fin: US Box removable fin + 2 x side runner fins and 1 x nose runner fin
Rider Weight: Unlimited
Click to watch a crazy video of Red Paddle Co
proving how tough their boards are. Red Paddle Co
| Red Inflatable SUP